TωΙLIGHT ςόΪό CIάή
Welcome to TωΙLIGHT ςόΪό CIάή hope you will remain active and Enjoy the clan
TωΙLIGHT ςόΪό CIάή
Welcome to TωΙLIGHT ςόΪό CIάή hope you will remain active and Enjoy the clan
TωΙLIGHT ςόΪό CIάή
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TωΙLIGHT ςόΪό CIάή

A clan for brawl

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:43 pm
TCC Mixpod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Latest topics
» Teamates
*rules you must follow* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:20 pm by Blackchaos

» *rules you must follow*
*rules you must follow* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:41 pm by Blayd

» MegaKnuckles needs a tag team paartner
*rules you must follow* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:54 am by MegaKnuckles

*rules you must follow*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackchaos
Pro
Pro
Blackchaos

*rules you must follow* Empty
PostSubject: *rules you must follow*   *rules you must follow* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:43 am

For all you people here at the clan im going to post some rules because i think they need to be followed so that........
1. people can look back at them
2. so that people don't get banned.

ok now for our clan rules they are as followed........
1.Absolutely no spamming in A certain thread or forum what so ever. However if its youtube vids go ahead =p
2.No swearing/back talking to mods/admins/other members
3.No put downs which means don't say "HA you suck" or "Man your horrible" that's not true sportsmanship.
4.Be respectul among all members of the clan.
5.you must not make a copy of ur signature because that counts as spamming.
6.your avatar should not and will not have any sexual content in it if we find it abusive we will give you a warning and if you continue to do it it will resort to becoming banned from the clan.
7.Do not double post within the threads/forums its ok if you did it on accident but if you did it on purpose the mods/admins will see to it that you will get a warning and if it continues a proper ban may take place. Look at rule#1 same rules apply on youtube vids.
8.You may however double post in the character champion thread once you defeated and clamied the spot of your said character. Same rule apply as #1 and #7.
9.Please do not say sexual things in the chat boxes admins/mods/testers will watch you like a hawk to see what your up to so please spare us the ban.
10.As new members join DO NOT ask to become a mod/admin that will only lower your chances more. However if we see that you contributed throughout the forums and follow all the rules then maybe we might see you as a mod/admin in the near furture.
11.Please follow all these rules the mods/admins don't wanna have to ban you and we can't stress these rules enough.

Just a reminder look back at these rules every now and then ok thank you guys.

Last edited by Blackchaos on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : add to add additional information again x3)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightsolo.tk
Nega Zawnic
Hero
Hero
Nega Zawnic

PostSubject: Re: *rules you must follow*   *rules you must follow* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:48 am

You should lock this.
Back to top Go down
Blackchaos
Pro
Pro
Blackchaos

PostSubject: Re: *rules you must follow*   *rules you must follow* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:52 am

will do thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightsolo.tk
Blayd
Contender
Contender
Blayd

PostSubject: Re: *rules you must follow*   *rules you must follow* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Yea thts some gud rule BC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *rules you must follow*   *rules you must follow* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*rules you must follow*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TωΙLIGHT ςόΪό CIάή :: Rules About our clan-
Jump to: